Point Access UI
version 1.11.0 released.
Below are the steps you need to follow to successfully install the Bluedot Location Marketing app to your Marketing Cloud account:
1. First, you will need to install the Bluedot Location Marketing application to your Marketing Cloud account. To do that, log into the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and look for the HubExchange icon in the App Switcher.
2. Hover over the HubExchange channel icon and select HubExchange Marketplace.
3. Search for the Bluedot Location Marketing app and install it. After the app is installed, it will be available under HubExchange app dropdown.
4. Now hover over the HubExchange channel icon to find Bluedot Location Marketing and then select it.
5. After you select Bluedot Location Marketing from the drop-down, you will be redirected to the Bluedot user interface. Complete the form that appears and a Bluedot Account Executive will contact you to finish setting up your account. You will receive confirmation that your request has been submitted.
Once the account is activated you will be able to configure locations and Journeys.
6. After your account is activated, you will be able to access the Bluedot Location Marketing Dashboard, which is fully integrated within your Marketing Cloud account (you will only require your Marketing Cloud credentials to access the Bluedot Dashboard). You can now start configuring locations, known as Zones (comprised of Geofences, multiple GEOLINE™ and/or BLE Beacons). A quick tour is provided on the Getting Started – Marketing Cloud on creating Zones, Geofences, GEOLINE™ and BLE Beacons. For more detailed information on the Point Access web interface can be found in our product documentation.