Point Access UI
version 1.11.0 released.
Register for account
In order to obtain the Bluedot Point SDK and create Geofences, Geoline™ and Beacon placements for your app, you must request for a Bluedot demo.
A Bluedot account provides access to:
- downloading the Point SDK for iOS and Android, including current and archived versions.
- creating individual app identifiers for the collation of zones applicable to a client app.
- a web front-end to dynamically create zones containing Geofences, Geoline™ and Beacons.
- managing the configurations of your Beacons.
- analytics for the usage of your created apps.
- maintaining your profile and billing information.
The following steps are required to register:
- Fill in and submit the Free Demo form.
- We’ll reach out within 48 hours and help you setup an account.