iOS SDK version 15.1.2,
Android SDK version 14.0.1 &
Point Access UI
version 1.11.0 released.
Public API – iOS Code Samples
The Public API can be accessed from within an iOS app, should the app need to dynamically create, update or delete Fences, Zones et al. The following code samples show some examples of utilizing the Public API with the Objective C language.
The code samples demonstrate the use of requests with and without accompanying JSON body data.
- Public API – iOS CREATE Application
- Public API – iOS CREATE Zone
- Public API – iOS CREATE Custom Action
- Public API – iOS CREATE Fence
- Public API – iOS DELETE Fence