iOS SDK 15.6.7,
Android SDK 15.5.3,
Hello Screen Dynamic States,
Bluedot Cordova plugin 4.0.1,
Bluedot Xamarin Android wrapper 15.5.2,
Bluedot Xamarin iOS wrapper 15.6.6,
Bluedot React Native wrapper 2.3.0,
A push notification is one of the actions that can be triggered by a Journey triggered by a user entering or exiting a Zone.
5. Now, create a Zone and Journey as detailed in this guide.
6. When activating your Journey, add a Send Push action to the Journey. It will appear in grey.
7. Select the Send Push icon in the Journey workflow and select Configure. A send Send Push pop up will appear. Select the message created in Step 4.
8. The Send Push activity will now have turned cyan to indicate that it has been assigned.
9. Make sure to activate your Journey once you are finished so that it can start interacting with your users!