- Create a Trigger, triggered by Bluedot
- Send a Location-Based Mobile Notification
Create a Trigger, triggered by Bluedot
Send a Location-Based Mobile Notification
A push notification is one of the actions that can be triggered by a Journey triggered by a user entering or exiting a Zone.
Create a mobile push notification
- Under the Mobile Studio drop-down, select the MobilePush (If these are not available, contact your Salesforce Marketing Cloud representative to enable this functionality).
- Select the Create Message button.
- Select Outbound. The other options are only for when using standard geofence marketing, not the Hyper Location-enabled geofences that are available via Bluedot Location Marketing.
- Fill in the details of your message. For the send method, select Interaction.
5. Now, create a Zone and Journey as detailed in this guide.
6. When activating your Journey, add a Send Push action to the Journey. It will appear in grey.
7. Select the Send Push icon in the Journey workflow and select Configure. A send Send Push pop up will appear. Select the message created in Step 4.
8. The Send Push activity will now have turned cyan to indicate that it has been assigned.
9. Make sure to activate your Journey once you are finished so that it can start interacting with your users!