Below are the steps you need to follow to successfully install the Bluedot Location Marketing app to your Marketing Cloud account:
1. First, you will need to install the Bluedot Location Marketing application to your Marketing Cloud account. To do that, log into the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and look for the AppExchange icon in the App Switcher.
2. Hover over the AppExchange channel icon and select AppExchange Marketplace.
3. Search for the “Bluedot for Marketing Cloud” and install it. After the app is installed, it will be available under the AppExchange app dropdown. A direct link to install the Bluedot App can be found here.
4. Now hover over the AppExchange channel icon to find Bluedot Integration App and then select it.
5. After you select Bluedot Location Marketing from the drop-down, you will be redirected to the Bluedot user interface. Complete the form that appears and a Bluedot Account Executive will contact you to finish setting up your account. You will receive confirmation that your request has been submitted.
Once the account is activated you will be able to configure locations and Journeys.
6. After your account is activated, you will be able to access the Bluedot Location Marketing Dashboard, which is fully integrated within your Marketing Cloud account (you will only require your Marketing Cloud credentials to access the Bluedot Dashboard). You can now start configuring locations, known as Zones (comprised of Geofences, multiple GEOLINE™ and/or BLE Beacons). A quick tour is provided on the Getting Started – Marketing Cloud on creating Zones, Geofences, GEOLINE™ and BLE Beacons. For more detailed information on the Point Access web interface can be found in our product documentation.